Aqua Resort It Soal
The event is held from Aquaresort It Soal, Suderseleane 29 in Workum.
A map with the locations for camping and parking space for trailers and cars can be found Here.
All sailing boats are stored as indicated on this card.
Inflatables can be launched at Marina It Soal. Trailers can be parked at Marina It Soal (1st exit on the left, is signposted), before you continue to Camping It Soal. If necessary first unload sailing boats at the campsite. Inflatables mooring in the small harbor. Mooring in boxes is not allowed.
To the Regatta Area:
Everyone goes via the barrier of Camping It Soal to the Regatta Area. Only registered cars can access the campsite. If you stay at the campsite, the car will be registered for free upon registration at the reception. If you stay elsewhere, you can register the car for a fee of Euro 5.00 for the entire weekend. You can also register online, click here.
Traffic rules Aqua Resort It Soal:
You can not drive faster than 10 km/h on the campsite. In case of violation of this rule, the site manager can withdraw the registration of the car. You will then no longer have access to the campsite. This also applies to the following weekends.
Spend the night at Camping It Soal:
People who stay overnight at Camping It Soal (tent, caravan / camper or rented bungalette) need to go to the reception first. Camping on the green area adjacent to the beach, see map, (tent, caravan / camper) costs EUR 20.00 per place per night, plus tourist tax EUR 1.00 per person per night, to be paid in advance preferably when booking. There are no power supplies for camping on this green strip. For camping on one of the fields with electricity the regular overnight rate is calculated, to be paid in advance when booking.
To solve the long wait for the barrier, we ask you the following:
- when booking a bungalow, caravan, camping site at the campsite or at the point, immediately submit a registration number so that the car can be registered at It Soal
- payment in advance, after which you will receive your house number or camping site from It Soal
- Your license plate is scanned and gives you access (if full payment has been received)
- go through the barrier on arrival and drive to your place. In the case of a bungalow or caravan, let one of the passengers pick up the key and drive on.
- In all other cases do not continue until the barrier. This causes serious delay.
- For the people who still have to be at the desk, there is a stop for short-term parking or one is referred to a separate parking place by a traffic controller.
- For day visitors and also for ‘drop-off and pick-up sailors’ there will be someone at the barrier with cards of EUR 5.00. (valid all weekend)
- Drive off the dike at peak times (Friday evening and Saturday morning).
For non-committee ships the boxtarief of the adjacent marina It Soal applies.
Mooring along the channel only for committee ships, which get a flag so that they are recognizable as such.
Report the arrival in advance to the It Soal reception (tel. +31 (0)515-541443). Come and go during office hours!
Reception opening hours and barriers:
The reception is open until 23:00 on Fridays, on Saturdays from 07:00 to 19:00 and on Sundays from 08:00 to 19:00.
Both barriers open and close only for registered cars from 7 am to 11 pm.
At Strandpaviljoen IJsselmeerzicht.
At “de Punt”.
Restaurant tel.: +31 (0)515 – 542400
Regatta Office tel.: +31 (0)515 – 542311